This is a Meme hosted by the Broke and Bookish, I started This Meme a while ago but got too busy to take part. So this weeks theme is: This week we’re picking our top ten books to read when you need something light and fun. Most people are probably choosing YA or comedy books, Chick lit. But I don’t read a lot of these, So this will be a struggle. I usually go for novellas or chick lit.
- Confessions of a Shopaholic by Sophie Kinsella
- Bridget Jones Diary by Helen Fielding
- The Rouseabout by Rachel Treasure
- The Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe by c.s Lewis
- Any Mills and Boon Romance (short and sweet)
- Surrounded by Wolves (18+ short Romance)
And now I am stuck If I need a break from the usual stories I read I have a collection of short erotic/romance novellas, Mills and boons and Series novellas from Stories I am currently reading. The others are stories I have re read that I loved, they are about as light as I get.
It is going to be interesting hopping the other blogs to see If anyone else struggled with this.