Top Ten Tuesday is a fun Meme Hosted by the Broke and The Bookish
This Weeks Topic is: Top Ten Reasons I love being a Blogger/Reader
In no Particular Order
10. Authors, As a reader I use to try to contact some big name Authors and failed, I had to jump through hoops to even just talk to their assistants, through blogging I have found that not all Authors are like that, Authors to me are like movie stars, I love that I can chat to an author on Facebook or twitter and have made some great friends. I remember the first Author I spoke to I was so amazed that they wrote me back, I was expecting an assistant and as an Indie Writer I think she thought it was funny that I didn’t believe I was talking to her.
9. Hopefully encourage others through my blog to love reading as much as I Do.
8. The excuse to drag my Husband to events, This is one of my favourites now I can use the excuse that We need to travel four hours to get to the biggest city to meet Authors, Events and Book Sales lol.
7. Web Designing, I love playing with Photo shop and because of my blog I have found a talent I did not know I had.
6. Improving my writing, I use to write stories constantly growing up, everyone loved them until my 12th grade English teacher gave me a D and I lost confidence, through blogging I hope to improve my writing to hopefully one day start a story again.
5. Reading got me through some tough times as a kid, sure I was the nerd that spent lunch in the library but at least I could escape the bullies there.
4. Books, Books and More Books, I will never be without one.
3. I can Travel in my head, Experience new cultures, worlds and Countries without leaving my home.
2. Escaping into a different Reality, When life gets tough or you need a break there is nothing like slipping into an amazing new world.
1. The Friendships, I have made so many great friends through blogging, with bloggers, Readers and Authors.